74% of Americans suffer from some sort of GI discomfort–almost half of these patients have been diagnosed with SIBO with or without IBS!
- Pain and cramping
- Diarrhea and/or Constipation
- Gas and Bloating
- Food intolerance
- Fatigue and difficulty sleeping
Symptoms of SIBO:
- Bloating after certain foods shortly after eating
Symptoms of Candida:
- Brain fog
- Skin rashes
- Poor focus/concentration
Diagnosis is crucial!
- Diagnostic Solutions Labs Testing State of the art comprehensive stool testing that evaluates gut imbalances to determine gut health
- Food Sensitivity Comprehensive food sensitivity testing is essential to determine foods that may be causing inflammatory changes to the gut
Call Dr. Maria at 813-964-0847 for a consultation.